2017 FMA Annual Meeting & Conference August 4-6, 2017
Join us for a weekend full of fun activities
- Three days of Live CME, including state-mandated courses and a CME track on MACRA
- Annual Good Government Luncheon, featuring high-profile policymakers who make an impact on medicine
- Installation and celebration of the FMA’s 141st President, John N. Katopodis, M.D.
- David A. Paulus, M.D. Poster Symposium, where medical students, residents and fellows share their research and clinical work
- Networking receptions that connects you with your colleagues from across the state
- Enjoy a weekend with your colleagues and family, get a little sun and have a little fun!
Click here to view the full Annual Meeting schedule.
Hotel Room RatesThe FMA room block for Loews Sapphire Falls Resort at Universal Orlando has expired and there are no vacancies on Friday, Aug. 4. However, accommodations are available at the following hotels, which are within walking distance of the Annual Meeting venue. Shuttle and water taxi services are also available.
Online registration is now closed. Please call 850-224-6496 to get information about registering or add tickets to your itinerary.