Earn 3 AMA PRA Category 1™ credits Friday Jan 29, 2021
The FMA is providing a restream of our 3-credit hour CME to update Florida's healthcare professionals with compelling information and emerging data about the COVID-19 pandemic, including information about available vaccines, originally livestreamed on January 9. Our expert speakers will highlight lessons learned from an infectious disease and public health perspective, discuss how the outbreak has affected physicians, their practices and their patients, and update attendees about the available vaccines with special emphasis on the approval process and current plans for distribution.
*Registrants must be registered no later than 6:30 pm on January 29 to get access to the recording*
Where We’ve Been, Current Situation and Hope for the Future
Vincent Hsu, MD, Hospital Epidemiologist and Assistant Director, Internal Medicine Residency Program, AdventHealth Orlando
Social and Life Impacts of the COVID-19 Pandemic
Kelli Tice Wells, MD, Senior Medical Director Medical Affairs, Florida Blue, Jacksonville; FMA Member
COVID-19 Vaccines – Available Types, FDA Approval Process, and Ethical Distribution Plans
Jason Goldman, MD, Board-Certified Internist, Private Practice, Pompano Beach; Member, CDC’s Advisory Committee on Immunization Practices (ACIP) and FMA Treasurer
|2021 Physician/PA Members
How does the livestream event process work?
- Confirmation email with event links and details from the Florida Medical Association by close of the next business day.
- Event reminder emails one week, one day, and one-hour before the event begins.
- Use the JOIN WEBINAR button in the confirmation and/or reminder emails to access the webinar.
- Slides and/or documents will be in the handouts section of the webinar, if available.
- Follow-up email from the FMA containing a link to the recorded session, sent within 24 hours of the event conclusion.
- Access to the recording will remain open until February 7.
Claiming CME Credit:
- An email from the FMA with instructions on how to claim your CME credit, sent at the conclusion of the event.
- CME credit will be reported to CE Broker after the February 7 deadline.
- Certificates will be mailed by February 15.
For assistance, email email@example.com
FMA members save $125 on registration and get immediate access to our online CME catalog with 60-plus free and discounted courses. Click to join or renew your membership before registering! (Please allow 10 minutes for your membership to be processed prior to registering)