Join us for a full weekend of CME, networking, and family fun.
- Three days of CME available in person and via livestream, including state-mandated courses, for a total of 13 CME credits. Registrants must be registered for each track prior to the end of each session (In Person or Livestream) to receive access to the CME recordings through August 21.
- Keynote Speaker Announced - The FMA PAC Good Government Luncheon features nationally recognized speaker and top elections forecaster Mr. David Wasserman, Senior Elections Analyst for the Cook Political Report - Tickets are $125
- House of Delegates and installation of the FMA’s 146th President, Joshua Lenchus, DO, FACP
- Casino themed Installation Dinner honoring Dr. Joshua Lenchus - Tickets are $125
- David A. Paulus, MD Virtual Poster Symposium, where medical students, residents, and fellows share their research and clinical work
- Enjoy a weekend with your colleagues and family, get a little sun and have a little fun!
FMA members save up to $700 on CME during Annual Meeting and get immediate access to our online CME catalog with 100-plus free and discounted courses. Join the FMA or renew your membership before registering to receive these exclusive discounts! (Please allow 10 minutes for your membership to be processed prior to registering.)
If you will be joining us in person at the Hyatt Grand Cypress Hotel in Orlando, you can reserve your room at a special rate of $169 by booking online or calling (877) 803-7534, and using the group code G-FMEA. Group rate cut-off date is July 13, 2022.
Already registered and need to update your itinerary?
Adjust Ticket Quantity - Click on the title of the ticketed event you have already purchased tickets. Update the quantity to the total number of tickets you want to have. Click update and pay for the difference.
Add Events - Click the Add button next to the event you wish to attend.
Add Tickets - Set the quantity and click the add button next to the ticketed event you wish to attend.
How does the livestream event process work?
Access Event Links in your FMA Account Profile on the CME Access/Claim Credit tab (screenshot below):
- Event reminder emails will be sent one week, one day, and one hour before the event begins.
- Use event access link in your CME Access/Claim Credit tab or the JOIN WEBINAR button in the confirmation/reminder emails to access the webinar.
- Slides and/or documents will be in the handouts section of the webinar, if available.
- Follow-up email from the FMA containing a link to the recorded session will be sent within 24 hours of the event conclusion.
- Access to the recording will remain open until August 21.
Claiming CME Credit:
- An email from the FMA directing you to your account profile's CME Access/Claim Credit tab will be sent at the conclusion of the event.
- All CME credits will be reported on your behalf to CE Broker by August 26, after the August 21 deadline.
- CME Certificates will be mailed August 31.
For assistance, email email@example.com