If you are a patient who needs more information about individual COVID-19 testing, including availability, costs and screening requirements, please contact your personal physician or county health department.
Bay County • Brevard County • Broward County • Collier County • Duval County • Escambia County • Flagler County • Hillsborough County • Indian River • Lee County • Leon County • Manatee County • Martin County • Marion County • Miami-Dade County • Monroe County • Okaloosa County • Orange County • Palm Beach County • Pasco County • Pinellas County • Polk County • St. Lucie County • Santa Rosa County • Sarasota County • Sumter County • Volusia
- Bay County:
- (Panama City) PanCare Health is offering a COVID-19 drive-through testing site located at the Bay County Fairgrounds. Before getting tested, please visit their site to complete a screening of COVID-19 symptoms and testing criteria. Any questions can call the PanCare COVID-19 response line at (850) 215-4181.
- Brevard County:
- Eastern Florida State College, Palm Bay Campus, 250 Community College Parkway, Palm Bay, FL 32909 (enter at San Filippo Drive SE at Manchester Circle). The normal testing schedule is seven days a week, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., and is subject to change based on weather conditions and other circumstances.
- Melbourne OMNI Healthcare drive-thru Coronavirus test facility located at 344 S. Apollo Blvd. Daily hours will be 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Eligible patients: Anyone older than 60, anyone with minimal symptoms of a cough or low-grade fever, anyone older than 45 with a chronic illness, first responders, Publix and Winn-Dixie employees, and health-care workers. Pre-qualification is required. For screening and registration, call (321) 802-5515 or (321) 727-1973. Insurances will be billed for testing. COVID19testbrevard.com.
- Merritt Island: OMNI Healthcare testing site will be located at 255 North Sykes Creek Parkway. Appointments can be made by calling (321) 802-5515 or emailing email@example.com.
- Titusville: Coronavirus testing site will be at Parrish Health and Fitness Center on 2210 Cheney Highway 50. Testing is by appointment only, call to schedule (321) 268-6139 one.
- Broward County:
- Coral Springs: Walk-up site: Publix located at Coral Ridge, 11600 W. Sample Road. Open Mon. – Fri. 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Testing Criteria: Ages 18 and older, regardless of symptoms.
- Coral Springs: Walk-up site: Mullins Park located at 10000 Ben Geiger Drive. Open Mon. – Fri. 8 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. Testing Criteria: All ages, regardless of symptoms. For appointments: (954) 412-7300
- Deerfield Beach: Oveta McKeithen Recreational Complex located 445 SW 2nd St. This site is operated by the Florida Department of Health in Broward County and will remain open 9AM – 4PM Monday through Saturday until July 31, 2020. No appointment necessary.
- Hallandale: Foster Park located 609 NW 6th Avenue. Open Tuesday through Saturday, 9AM – 3PM, through July 18, 2020. No appointment or doctor’s order required.
- Lauderdale Lakes: Vincent Torres Memorial Park located 4331 NW 36th St. Open 9AM – 5PM.
- Lauderhill: This mobile testing unit is located at Central Broward Park and Broward County Stadium. Patients must pre-register and make an appointment to be tested, and have a prescription from their doctor. To make an appointment, call (954) 320-5730.
- Fort Lauderdale: War Memorial located at 800 NE 8th St. Hours of Operation: Tues. – Sat. 9 a.m. – 6 p.m. Testing Criteria: Ages 18 and older, regardless of symptoms
- North Lauderdale: Hampton Pines Park located at
7800 Hampton Boulevard. Open Tues. – Sat.9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Testing
Criteria: All ages, regardless of symptoms
- Miramar: Miramar Youth Enrichment Center located at 7000 Miramar Pkwy. This site is operated by the Florida Department of Health in Broward County. Open 9AM - 2PM seven days a week. No appointment necessary.
- Pembroke Pines: This site is operated by the Florida National Guard in cooperation with Memorial Healthcare Systems and the Florida Department of Health, at the director of the Governor. Open 7 days a week, 9AM – 5PM. Site has five lanes and is accessible by vehicle only. Preregistered patients will be screened through a vehicle window. The test is open to all South Florida residents, 18 years or older, who are asymptomatic or symptomatic, as well as to persons who have previously had positive test results. Must bring ID.
- Pompano Beach: Broward Health will open its drive-thru testing site today at 1 p.m. in Pompano Beach behind the Festival Flea Market on Sample Road. Only people will appointments will be swabbed. To be tested, patients must pre-register for an appointment. No walk-ups or drive-ups can be screened without an appointment. To schedule a time call the Broward Health line at (954) 320-5730.
- Sunrise: Sawgrass Mills Mall located 12801 W Sunrise Blvd. This site is operated by the Florida Department of Health in Broward County. Open 9AM - 5PM seven days a week. No appointment necessary. Must be 18 and have a photo ID.
- Tamarac: Tamarac Recreation Center located at 7531 N. University Drive. This site is operated by Florida Department of Health in Broward County and will remain open through July 31, 2020, Tuesday through Thursday, 9AM-4PM. No appointment necessary.
- Weston: Cleveland Clinic Florida said it has begun scheduling appointments for drive-thru testing for COVID-19 in Weston. Testing will take place at Cleveland Clinic Weston’s Krupa Center, 3250 Meridian Parkway, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday. Potential patients should call the Cleveland Clinic Florida appointment center at (954) 659-5951 to be scheduled for a test. Callers will be screened by a nurse who will determine whether the caller meets the federal testing criteria.
- Broward County Walk-Through Testing Sites: Will be staffed by the Florida National Guard Members, Department of Health workers, and the Broward Sheriff's Office. Anyone with COVID-19 symptoms can walk up to the site or call (954) 412-7300 to make an appointment.
Dania Beach: Dania Beach City Hall located 100 W. Dania Beach Blvd. This site is operated by the Florida Department of Health in Broward County and will remain open until July 11, 2020. Open July 9 – 11, Noon to 6PM. No appointment necessary.
- Ft. Lauderdale: Lincoln Park located 600 NW 19th Ave. This site is operated by the Florida Department of Health in Broward County. Open Tuesday through Saturday, 9AM – 6PM. Free testing is available to residents with or without COVID-19 symptoms (no age or identification requirements). Appointment is not required.
- Hollywood: Boulevard Heights Community Center located 6770 Garfield St. This site is operated by the Florida Department of Health in Broward County and will remain open through July 31, 2020. Open Tuesday through Saturday, July 7-11, July 14-18 and July 21-25 from 9AM to 3PM. Open Tuesday through Friday, July 28-31 from 9AM to 3PM. No appointment necessary.
- Pompano Beach: Mitchell Moore Park located 901 NW 10th St. This site is operated by the Florida Department of Health in Broward County. Open Friday through Wednesday, 9AM – 6PM. Closed Thursday. No car is required for this site. No appointment necessary. Please be sure to wear a facial covering when arriving for testing.
- Sunrise: Sunrise Sportsplex located at 9101 NW 50th St. This site is operated by the Florida Department of Health in Broward County and will remain open through July 18, 2020. Open Tuesday through Saturday, 9AM – 4PM. No appointment necessary.
- Port Charlotte: Publix at Port Charlotte Crossing located at 4265 Tamiami Trail. Open Mon. – Fri.9 a.m. – 5 p.m.Testing Criteria: Ages 18 and older, regardless of symptoms.
- Fort Myers: CenturyLink Sports Complex located at 4100 Ben C. Pratt/ Six-Mile Cypress Parkway. Open Monday through Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Individuals over the age of 18 can be tested regardless of symptoms
- North Collier Regional Park, 15000 Livingston Road in North Naples. Testing will be done May 19-20, Tuesday and Wednesday, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- South Regional Library, 8065 Lely Cultural Parkway in East Naples. Testing will take place Friday, May 22, and Saturday, May 23, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- NCH Health System will have a testing collection site at Telford Auditorium in downtown Naples. Appointments available only after pre-screening by a doctor. Patients can call (239) 624-5000.
- Ascension Medical Group St. Vincent’s. Patients must be pre-screened by an Ascension provider before they are directed to the testing site. To qualify, patients must be pre-screened and those screenings can be done in person, by phone, or virtually using Ascension Online Care. Anyone who wants to visit a provider in person should call ahead of time. Ascension has created a coronavirus hotline for questions about COVID-19 and symptoms. The number is (833) 981-0712.
- Jacksonville Federal Drive-Thru COVID-19 Testing Site for Seniors, Healthcare Professional, and First Responders. The site is located at TIAA Bank Field in parking lot J. The site will operate seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. for as long as supplies last. For complete information click here.
- Jacksonville: Legends Center located 5130 Soutel Dr. Open: 7 days a week between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Testing Criteria – All ages, regardless of symptoms.
- Jacksonville: Baptist Health and Telescope Health are collaborating with an additional drive-thru COVID-19 testing option at the Prime Osborn Convention Center, located at 1000 Water Street in downtown Jacksonville. Before coming to the testing site, patients must complete a screening and receive a physician order through the virtual health platform Telescope Health. Physician orders from other sources will not be accepted. For complete information click here.
- Jacksonville: Free Federal Testing site at Regency Square Mall located 9501 Arlington Expressway. Open July 8-15, 2020, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., appointments available. Testing Criteria: No symptoms required. Testing is available to anyone regardless of where you live. Register online and make an appointment here.
- Jacksonville:Free Federal Testing site at First Coast High School located at 590 Duval Station Rd. Open July 8-15, 2020, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., appointments available. Testing Criteria: No symptoms required. Testing is available to anyone regardless of where you live. Register online and make an appointment here.
- Jacksonville: Free Federal Testing site at Frank H. Peterson Academies located at 7450 Wilson Blvd. Open July 8-15, 2020, 8 a.m. - 6 p.m., appointments available. Testing Criteria: No symptoms required. Testing is available to anyone regardless of where you live. Register online and make an appointment here.
- Jacksonville: Veterans Administration Jacksonville Out Patient Clinic (Drive-Thru) OPEN ONLY TO VA PATIENTS. Located 1536 N Jefferson St. Open Monday-Friday, 6:30 a.m.- 5:30 p.m. and Saturday 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m., weather permitting. Free Testing
- Jacksonville: Florida Department of Health in Duval County located 515 W 6th St. (by appointment only). Call Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. - 7 p.m. and Saturday – Sunday, 9 a.m. - 5 p.m., to speak with someone at the Department’s dedicated COVID-19 line: (904) 253-1850. Call (after-hours) to access the Department’s 24-hr COVID-19 line: (904) 253-1850. Specific instructions will be given when appointment is made.
- Jacksonville: Walmart located at 12100 Lem Turner Rd. Open Monday, Wednesday and Friday, 7 a.m. to 9 a.m. Appointments only. Free Testing. An appointment is required. Citizens can sign up for an appointment and take a screening through Quest’s MyQuest™ online portal and app.
- Mayo Clinic: 4500 San Pablo Rd South, Jacksonville will be available on campus at its drive-thru specimen collection from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. every day, including weekends. To qualify, patients need to be an established Mayo patient and be screened first by a Mayo provider to see if they meet testing guidelines.
- Ascension Medical Group: Interested persons who want to get tested for the virus must first call a designated call center first for a phone screening. The number is (850) 746-2684. The call center will be open from 8 a.m. to 10 p.m., Monday through Friday. People from all states can be tested if they meet the screening criteria.
- Brownsville Community Center located at 3200 W De Soto St, Pensacola, will be testing between 9 a.m to 1 p.m. Anyone interested in being tested must call ahead to be pre-screened before showing up: (850) 746-2684
- Pensacola: Baptist Health Care. Call the screening center at (850) 434-4080 to determine if you need an appointment. Online assessment screenings are also available via their website or text “Screen” to (850) 318-3080. The online assessment screening is available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Pensacola: University of West Florida, Softball Complex located 11000 University Parkway, Campus Dr. Open Monday through Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Individuals over the age of 18 can be tested regardless of symptoms.
- Pensacola: Publix located 5055 N 9th Ave. Open Mon. – Fri. 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Testing Criteria: No pre-screening required. Must be 18 or older to be tested.
- St. Augustine: Flagler Heatlh located at 400 Health Park Blvd is offering an outdoor test collection site for patients who have a physician order for COVID-19 testing and have pre-registered.
- Palm Coast: Flagler County in partnership with Florida Department of Health-Flagler, AdventHealth, Flagler Volunteer Services and Daytona State College opened a testing site located at Palm Coast campus of Daytona State College, 3000 Palm Coast Parkway Southeast. Schedule an appointment by calling (386) 313-4200 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Monday through Friday.
Indian River County:
- Plant City: Plant City Community Resource Center, 307 N. Michigan Ave. Must have an appointment, call (813) 272-5900 for pre-screening and pre-registration. Insurance is not required. The call center is open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Raymond James Stadium: located at 4201 N Dale Mabry Hwy, Tampa. Must have an appointment, call (813) 272-5900 for pre-screening and pre-registration. Insurance is not required. The call center is open Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from: 8 - 11 a.m. Call to
schedule an appointment: 813-272-5900
- Ruskin: Testing site at SouthShore Community Resource Center, 201 14th Ave. SE. Must have an appointment, call (813) 272-5900 for pre-screening and pre-registration. Insurance is not required. Open Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday from: 8 - 11 a.m.
- Tampa: Lee Davis Community Resource Center, 3402 N. 22nd St. Must have an appointment, call (813) 272-5900 for pre-screening and pre-registration. Insurance is not required. The call center is open Monday through Friday, from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Tampa: Walk Up Testing at Lee Davis Community Resource Center located at 3402 N 22nd Street. Open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tavares: Publix at Tavares Crossroads located 2042 State Road 19. Open Mon. – Fri. 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Testing Criteria: Ages 18 and older, regardless of symptom
- Vero Beach: Cleveland Clinic Indian River Hospital testing site will be located at the employee parking lot on the northwest side of the hospital with the entrances from 36th Street and Dr. Hugh McCrystal Drive are clearly marked. Appointments available only after pre-screening. To receive an appointment, individuals who believe they may have symptoms of COVID-19 must first call our nurse triage hotline at (772) 226-4846 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m daily.
- A tent will be set up at Lee Convenient Care facility near Page field located 4771 S Cleveland Avenue in Fort Myers. It’s open from Noon until 4 p.m. on Monday. Patients must have an order from their physician or provider and make an appointment (239) 343-9800 before showing up to the collection site.
- Fort Myers: CenturyLink Sports Complex located at 4100 Ben C. Pratt/ Six-Mile Cypress Parkway. Open Monday through Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Individuals over the age of 18 can be tested regardless of symptoms.
- FAMU's Bragg Stadium: Walk-up Coronavirus testing site located at the parking lot of Bragg Stadium. The testing site scheduled to operate from April 25-May 8 from 9 a.m. to 6 p.m. daily. Testing is free and open to the public. No physician referral is required. To register for testing, call (850) 404-6399. Organizers are asking for physicians, nurses and other licensed health care professionals to assist at the site. To volunteer email Cynthia.firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
- Tallahassee: Patients First Testing Site located at 1705 Mahan Dr. Open Monday – Friday 9 am – 6 pm; Weekends 9 am – 5 pm. This site accepts walk in symptomatic and asymptomatic patients for testing, no physician referral is needed. Most insurance is accepted and don't require a co-pay. A $175 self pay option is also available. Make an appointment here.
- Tallahassee: CVS Pharmacy located at both 1708 North Monroe Street and 5466 Thomasville Road North. It is free for uninsured patients, but all patients must register in advance online.
- Tallahassee Primary Care Associates (TPCA). TPCA is offering COVID-19 testing for TPCA patients at their Lab and Diagnostic Imaging Center by appointment only. Patients should contact their TPCA provider for more information.
- Tallahassee: Tallahassee Memorial Urgent Care Center located at 1541 Medical Drive. If you have been exposed to COVID-19 or have mild symptoms that could be COVID-19 and cannot be seen by your primary care provider, the Tallahassee Memorial Urgent Care Center offers evaluation and testing from 9 am to 9 pm everyday. Please follow sign instructions when you arrive.
- Bradenton: Home Depot located 2350 Cortez Road. Open Hours of Operation: 7 days a week between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Testing Criteria: Ages 18 and older, regardless of symptoms
- The Health Department at Manatee County will host the second drive-thru specimen collection site at the Bradenton Area Convention Center. The site will remain open each day from 10 a.m. until 4 p.m. and will run Wednesday through Friday, May 1. Visitors to the collection site must have a valid prescription to be tested for COVID-19 and must make an appointment in advance with the Manatee County Health Department. To make an appointment, call (941) 748-0747.
- Ellenton Urgent Care opens drive through testing at Popi’s Place IV, 3911 US-301, Ellenton FL 34222. The testing will be Monday through Friday from 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Patients will need to call the clinic at (941) 531-2800 prior for prescreening, and if they meet the CDC’s requirements, we will give them a scheduled date and time. Due to limited tests and PPE, we plan on testing 40 patients a day. Our Nurses and Provider will be doing a full examination during the testing process. No test will be performed for people who do not call and are not scheduled.
- Palmetto: Lincoln Park located at 501 17th Street E. Open 7 days a week between 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
Testing Criteria: All ages, regardless of symptoms
- Premier Medical Associates offices in Ocala is offering drive-thru
testing and can be scheduled after a tele-visit with a doctor, call (352) 561-3182. Patients stay in their cars next to tents in the parking lot.
- Martin North Hospital has been designated as a testing facility. Testing will take place for 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. seven days a week, testing is by appointment only. To receive an appointment for testing, a patient who believes they have the coronavirus must call the nurse triage line phone number (772) 419-3360.
- Aventura: Aventura Mall parking garage located at 19501 Biscayne Blvd inside north parking garage, near the Apple Store. First responders and seniors aged 65 or older are given priority at this appointment-only testing site. Open weekdays from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. by appointment only via covidaventura.com.
- Charles Hadley Park located at 1350 Northwest 50th Street, starting at 9 a.m. until 5 p.m. Available to City of Miami residents experiencing symptoms of the virus. Testing is by appointment only. To make an appointment, you must call (305) 960-5050 and be over the age of 65. Officials say testing will be expanded to serve those 45 years and older.
- Community Health of South Florida is testing at its Doris Ison Health Center, 10300 SW 216th St. To be eligible for the test, patients must have recently traveled to any of the affected countries or have been in contact with someone who has the novel coronavirus. They must also be experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath. The nonprofit is asking those with severe symptoms to visit a hospital ER instead. Those who meet the testing criteria are asked to call the nonprofit first at (305) 252-4820 to schedule an appointment.
- Coral Gables in-home testing: Coral Gables Fire-Rescue offers at-home testing for seniors and homebound residents with disabilities who are aged 18 or older. Call (305) 460-5401 to schedule.
- Coral Gables: municipal parking lot located at LeJeune Road at Greco Avenue. Appointments must be made through the city's online portal coralgables.com/covidtesting.
- Cutler Bay: at the South Dade Government Center located at 10710 SW 211 St. The site will be testing anyone over 18 years old who shows symptoms and made appointments. To make an appointment by call (305) 499-8767.
- Florida City: Community Health of South Florida Inc. is testing at Loren Roberts Park, 627 NW 6th Ave., every Tuesday and Thursday from 10am to 1pm. (No need to call first for this testing location and no appointment necessary)
- Hialeah Amelia Earhart Park located at 401 E 65th St. By appointment only (305) 268-4319.
- Homestead: Community Health of South Florida Inc. is testing at Martin Luther King Jr. / Clinica Campesina Health Center, 810 W. Mowry Dr. on Mondays and Wednesdays from 10am to 1pm starting April 13th. (No need to call first for this testing location and no appointment necessary)
- Homestead: Walk up testing at Harris Field located at 1034 NE 8th Street. Open seven days a week, starting at 8 a.m. Testing Requirements only open to residents living in ZIP codes 33030 and 33033. Appointments are strongly encouraged. Priority for testing is for those with an appointment. Make an appointment here.
- Larkin Community Hospital Palm Springs Campus at 1475 W. 49th St., Hialeah. At this time they are prioritizing testing for first responders and healthcare providers. Testing is available by appointment only, (305) 830-0790.
- Marlins Parks is now operating a COVID-19 testing site for people 65 and older with possible coronavirus symptoms by appointment only. You can make appointments by calling (305) 499-8767.
- Miami: Holy Family Catholic Church located at 4500 NE 11th Ave. Open Mon. - Sat. between 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. Testing Criteria: All ages, regardless of symptoms. Appointments: 305-499-8767.
- Miami: Miami-Dade County Youth Fairgrounds located at 10901 SW 24th Street. Enter by Southwest 107th Avenue at Southwest 20th Street. Open seven days a week starting at 9 a.m. Make an appointment here.
- Miami: Walk up Testing at Joesph Caleb Center located 5400 NW 22nd Ave. Open seven days a week, starting at 8 a.m. Testing Requirements only open to residents living in ZIP codes 33135, 33125, 33142 and 33147. Appointments are strongly encouraged. Priority for testing is for those with an appointment. Make an appointment here.
- Miami: Walk up testing at West Perrine Health Center located 18255 Homestead Avenue. Open daily, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. No car required. Must wear a face mask. Testing requirements Ages 18 and older and no appointment required.
- Miami-Beach: Walk up testing located at 42nd Street between Prairie and Royal Palm Avenue.Open daily, 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. Testing requirements. Individuals 18 years of age and older with or without symptoms may be tested at this site. No appointment needed.
- Miami Beach: at the City of Miami Beach’s municipal
parking lot, located at 4621 Collins Ave. Testing will be available to
patients who have been pre-screened and have scheduled an appointment in
advance. The site will be open from 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. every day of the
week, except Saturdays. Those who would like to pre-register to get tested can click here.
- Miami Beach: In-home testing available for homebound Miami Beach residents over the age of 65 who are experiencing COVID-19 symptoms. Appointments are required and can be made by calling (305) 604-2489 to schedule. Appointments are available weekdays from 8 a.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Miami Beach: Miami Beach Convention Center located at 1901 Convention Center Dr. Open 7 days a week between 9 a.m. – 5 p.m.Testing Criteria: Ages 18 and older, regardless of symptoms. Offers antibody testing to ages 18 and older
- Miami Gardens: The Florida National Guard and Florida Department of Health set up a drive-thru testing site in the parking lot at Hard Rock Stadium in Miami Gardens. The site officially opens 3/22, but only first responders, such as police, corrections officers, firefighters and medical staff, will be tested. For first responders, the site will be open from 11 a.m. to 3 p.m. with a photo ID. March 23 testing will only be available to: first responders who are or are not symptomatic and people 65 years of age or older with COVID-19 symptoms. You must bring an ID.
- Are you a City of Miami resident over the age of 65 and experiencing COVID19 symptoms? The City of Miami Fire Department is offering free, in-home testing for senior residents who are experiencing symptoms & don’t have transportation. Please call (305) 960-5050 for assistance.
- North Miami: Walk-up Coronavirus testing site will be at Holy Family Catholic Church located at 14500 NE 11th Ave. The site will be open Mondays to Saturdays from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. with appointments required to get tested. To make an appointment for time slots up to 72 hours in advance call (305) 499-8767.
- North Miami: Located at Walgreens, 14901 NE Sixth Ave. Testing is available for individuals aged 65 and older who are showing symptoms of COVID-19. Appointments are required and can be scheduled here. Open daily from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m
- Opa Locka: Sherbondy Park located at 777 Sharazod Blvd. Open 7 days a week between 9 a.m. – 3 p.m. Testing Criteria: All ages, regardless of symptoms. Appointments: (305) 499-8767.
- Village of Key Biscayne Residents: 100 Harbor Drive. Open Mondays from 8 a.m. to 2 p.m. Testing for COVID-19 is prioritized to Key Biscayne residents aged 65 or older with symptoms; Key Biscayne residents with symptoms and serious underlying medical conditions; and Key Biscayne residents who are frontline workers. If resident does not meet the criteria, the person is eligible to purchase a test for a fee. 305-365-8910. Make appointments here.
- CVS Drive-Thru Testing Locations (16 locations)
All CVS drive-thru testing sites require the patient to perform self-nasal swabbing. Instructions on specimen collection will be provided. Testing is free; health insurance coverage is not required. Testing requirements: must be at least 18 years old with symptoms and provide a photo ID. Open daily, but you must prescreen and register online here.
- 19800 NW 2nd Avenue, Miami, FL 33169
- 1825 NE 185th Street, North Miami Beach, FL 33179
- 4700 NW 183rd Street, Miami Gardens, FL 33055
- 3395 West 68th Street, Hialeah, FL 33018
- 1230 West 29th Street, Hialeah, FL 33012
- 802 East 25th Street, Hialeah, FL 33013
- 591 NE 79th Street, Miami, FL 33138
- 10701 NW 41st Street, Doral, FL 33178
- 690 NW 57th Avenue, Miami, FL 33126
- 2599 SW 147th Avenue, Miami, FL 33110
- 8740 Bird Road, Miami, FL 33165
- 12701 SW 42nd Street, Miami, FL 33175
- 7199 SW 117th Avenue, Miami, FL 33183
- 15700 SW 88th Street, Miami, FL 33196
- 11398 Quail Roost Drive, Miami, FL 33157
- 2780 NE 8th Street Homestead, FL 33033
- Marathon Community Park, located at 200 City Marina, from 10 a.m. until 1 p.m. Testing will only be for Monroe County residents who meet the criteria for testing. Patients should call first for a phone screening at (305) 252-4820 before coming to get tested.
- Ft. Walton Beach: Northwest Florida Ears, Nose and Throat in Okaloosa County is offering drive-thru testing only on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 310 Racetrack Rd NW, Fort Walton. For more information, call Andrea Bran at (850) 889-4550.
Palm Beach County:
- The Florida Department of Health in Orange County will administer 250 tests daily to people who meet the criteria for testing. It is at the Orange County Convention Center, North Concourse Parking Lot, 9400 Universal Blvd. Open daily at 9 a.m. Testing by appointment only, call the Florida Department of Health in Orange County at (407) 723-5004, open Mon - Fr. 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Orlando: UCF and Aventus Biolabs opened a site at Garage A 12491 University Boulevard. To test at UCF, you must have symptoms and be prescribed a test by a healthcare provider. Then you can schedule an appointment, the test takes less than 10 minutes. To schedule an appointment, patients can contact Aventus at (855) 282-4860. Monday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., or until 250 tests have been performed.
- Orlando: Advent Health opened a testing site at Mall at Millenia located at 4200 Conroy Rd. The site will be open seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 2 p.m. A doctor’s order is not required for testing but anyone meeting the criteria who wants to be tested should visit AdventHealthCoronaVirusTesting.com prior to going to the mall.
- Orlando: Two county run sites South Orange Youth Park: 11800 S. Orange Ave and Ventura Elementary School: 4400 Woodgate Boulevard. Anyone 18 or older can be tested for free, regardless of whether they have symptoms, as long as they register for an appointment beforehand by visiting here. The sites will be open Wednesday through Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
- Orlando: Orange County Convention Center located at 5980 Destination Pkwy. Open 7 days a week
9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Testing Criteria: Ages 18 and older, regardless of symptoms. Offers antibody testing to ages 18 and older.
- Belle Glade: Walk Up Testing Site at Lakeside Hospital located at 39200 Hookey Hwy. Open Monday through Saturday from 8 a.m. to Noon. Call to schedule an appointment: (561) 642-1000
- Boca Raton: Florida Atlantic University located 901 NW 35th Street. Open Mon. – Fri.
8 a.m. – 12 p.m.Testing Criteria: All ages, regardless of symptoms. Appointments: 800-209-7919
- Boca Raton: Home Depot located 9820 Glades Road. Open 7 days a week 9 a.m. – 5 p.m. Testing Criteria: Ages 18 and older, regardless of symptoms
- Delray Beach: The Board of County Commissioners, Cleveland Clinic Florida, the Florida National Guard and the Florida Division of Emergency Management testing site at the South County Civic Center located at 16700 Jog Road. Open Monday – Friday from 8 a.m. to 4 p.m. and on Saturdays from 8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Call (561) 804-0250 to schedule an appointment, Monday – Sunday from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- The Florida National Guard opens a drive-thru testing site on 3/31 at the FITTEAM Ballpark of the Palm Beaches 5444 Haverhill Road, West Palm Beach. A brief telephone interview will be conducted to determine eligibility for COVID-19 testing. Call (561) 642-1000 (8am - 5pm)
- West Palm Beach:
The testing will be open to Palm Beach County residents who have called to complete a screening process and have made a scheduled appointment. Prospective patients must call (561) 967-0365 for the screening and to schedule an appointment. Those without an appointment will be turned away, health center officials said. FoundCare, a nonprofit Federally Qualified Health Center, set up an outpatient drive-through testing station in its parking lot at 2330 S. Congress Ave. in West Palm Beach.
- BayCare Urgent Care will offer drive-thru service will seven days a week from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Pre-screening is necessary before accessing a COVID-19 testing site. If you suspect you have coronavirus and have not yet been screened for COVID-19 by a provider, visit BayCareAnywhere.org on your smart phone or computer 24/7 to have a virtual visit with a provider.
- BayCare Urgent Care (New Port Richey) | 4821 U.S. Highway 19, New Port Richey, FL 34652
- BayCare Urgent Care (Carillon) | 900 Carillon Parkway, Suite. 106, St. Petersburg, FL 33716
St. Lucie County:
- Bartow Regional Medical Center (located behind the hospital) at 2200 Osprey Blvd., Bartow, FL 33830 (8-11 a.m.)
Santa Rosa County:
- Port St. Lucie: Cleveland Clinic (Tradition Hospital) located at 10000 SW Innovation Way. Appointments available only after pre-screening. If a patient is exhibiting COVID-19 symptoms (no age restriction), he or she can call the nurse triage hotline at (772) 226-4846 between 9 a.m. and 5 p.m.
- Gulf Breeze: Baptist Health Care is operating testing at a undisclosed location and by appointments only and are available after pre-screening by a doctor. To set up a pre-screening, call (850) 434-4080.
- The Florida Department of Heath in Sarasota is running a drive-thru testing site at Twin Lakes Park located at 6700 Clark Road between 8:00 a.m and Noon. To make an appointment, call (941) 861-2883.
- Sarasota: Cura Telehealth/PAM Specialty Hospital of Sarasota testing site located at 6150 Edgelake Drive and available 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. No restrictions on who can be tested, but appointments are necessary. Patients will need to pre-register by visiting www.cura.com or by downloading the Cura TeleHealth smartphone app.
- Sarasota: The Mall at University Town Center Parking Lot, East of Dillard’s 140 University Town Center Dr. Open Monday through Sunday from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. Individuals over the age of 18 can be tested regardless of symptoms.
- Altamonte Springs: Allied Health is testing at 451 East Altamonte Drive. The location offers up to 250 tests a day from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. To make an appointment for a one-hour testing “fast pass" visit us here. Appointments can also be made by calling (407) 665-0000.
- Premier Medical Associates offices in The Villages is offering drive-thru testing and can be scheduled after a tele-visit with a doctor, call (352) 561-3182. Patients stay in their cars next to tents in the parking lot.
- The Villages and UF Health teamed up to build a drive-thru testing site at the Villages Polo Field and we ask participants to use the South Entrance. We also ask that participants utilize their golf cart, if available, when visiting the testing site. Online appointment necessary.
Back to top
- Daytona Beach: AdventHealth Centra Care testing site at the Daytona International Speedway located at 1801 W International Speedway Blvd. The site will be open Monday – Friday from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. and Saturday and Sunday from 9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Anyone showing symptoms of the virus including fever, dry cough or trouble breathing should visit AdventHealthCoronaVirusTesting.com prior to going to the speedway. There will be no out-of-pocket costs, regardless of insurance status. AdventHealth will cover the cost of those who are uninsured.
- Deltona: The Northeast Florida Health Service, Inc./Family Health Source testing site is located at Deltona Plaza, 1200 Deltona Blvd. No Pre-screening required for this testing site. Testing will be available to anyone, insured, or uninsured, who meets the criteria for testing (coughing, high fever, trouble breathing) or who has been in contact with someone with COVID-19. Questions: call FHS at (386) 327-6045.