If your membership record is not found, try a new search or contact membership at 800-762-0233 to verify information and birth date on record.
- To pay your dues, locate your record and click the "Renew Now" or "Join Today" button under FMA Membership.
- To log in with your username (email address on record) and password, click Sign In.
- To reset your password, click the password reset button next to your profile record in your account. A password reset email will be sent within a minute to the displayed protected email address on file.
- If you need to update your email address, contact membership at 800-762-0233.
- Not licensed or applying for a license in Florida, create a new account
For any membership issues or questions feel free to email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or give us a call at 800-762-0233.
New to FMA?
Are you currently not licensed, applying for a license in Florida or interested in joining our association? Not a problem, click here to create a New Member Account and Application. Take advantage of the features and benefits that are included by joining the FMA today!
Whether you are a seasoned Florida physician, new to the Florida medical field, completing your residency or a medical student the FMA has essential services, education, and tools for you. Learn more about being a part of the Florida Medical Association here.