Poster Symposium Rules
Please read the following guidelines carefully.
- Applicants are limited to ONE abstract submission and each author may present/record ONE poster only.
- Upload your poster and recorded presentation via the FMA Presenter Site created by ePoster Board
- Visit the FMA Presenter Site to review templates and upload your poster.
- Your password will be fma2021.
- The poster upload deadline is June 20, 2021.
- Save your file using the naming convention lastname.firstname.
- We will only accept landscape presentations. Set page dimensions at 40.97” x 23.04”, which is a 16:9 ratio.
- Your recorded presentation should be 5-7 minutes.
- Length should be 1-2 pages/slides of content.
- Limit your e-poster file size to 100 MBs or fewer.
- Attach any video files that you have in your e-poster presentation when uploading.
- Please convert formulas to images.
- Review these tips for success from the FMA.
Click here for video of a previous FMA Poster Symposium, and click here for YouTube instructional videos.
The 2021 David A. Paulus, MD Poster Symposium will be held virtually. Stay tuned for more details about a live virtual Awards Ceremony on Saturday, July 31.