Poster Symposium Rules
Poster submissions will be digital this year. Please read the following guidelines carefully.
- Applicants are limited to ONE abstract submission and each author may present ONE poster only the day of the competition.
Upload your poster to ePoster Boards, and to find the required templates, FAQs and guidelines.
- Your password will be fma2020.
- The poster upload deadline is June 19, 2020.
- Save your file using the naming convention lastname.firstname.
- We will only accept landscape presentations. Set page dimensions at 40.97” x 23.04”, which is a 16:9 ratio.
- Your presentation should be no longer than 10 minutes, including time for Q&A with the judges.
- Make sure to register for the FMA Annual Meeting so you will have a name badge.
- The FMA poster hall will be open all day Saturday, August 1, starting at 8:00 am.
- Judging for the general poster competition will take place between 2:00 pm and 4:00 pm.
- Length should be 1-2 pages/slides of content.
- Limit your e-poster file size to 100 MBs or fewer.
- Attach any video files that you have in your e-poster presentation when uploading.
- Please convert formulas to images.
- Bring an electronic copy of your presentation with any multimedia files on a flash drive to the event.
- Click here for tips for success from the FMA.