Poster Symposium 2020
Saturday, August 1, 2020
The deadline to upload your poster and recorded presentation for the David A. Paulus, MD Poster Symposium is quickly approaching. In order to participate in the event and compete for prizes, please be sure you upload your poster and recorded 5 to 7-minute presentation of your poster by June 19th at midnight. You may use this recording to introduce yourself and your institution, and highlight the important aspects of your clinical case or research project.
The FMA presenter site is now available here.
This will be your one-stop-shop for all FMA ePoster-related activities. On this site you can:
- Download an ePoster template
- View formatting guidelines and YouTube tutorials
- Watch instructional videos on how to record your presentation
- Upload your ePoster recording
- Chat with our technical support team from ePosterBoards, LLC
Log in now and review all posted information to prepare for a timely submission. You will be able to contact ePosterBoards technical staff via the live chat feature or submit a help ticket if you need further assistance.
It’s time to register! Please register now if you plan to participate and compete in our symposium. Contact email@example.com if you have any immediate questions.
- Poster Upload Deadline: June 19, 2020
- Virtual Awards Ceremony: August 1, 2020
Click here for a video of a past FMA Poster Symposium